Graphics

Dec 16, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Edited Dec 17, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Is there a way to upload screenshots to you of possible errors or problems concerning MUD Designer? I think that might be easier than only trying to describe what is happening.

OK, here is a link to a .JPG on Photobucket showing the duplicate zones that sometimes show up. One zone contains the rooms, the other is empty. However if you delete either one, all are gone. Possibly a problem listing in the text box?

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j404/donaldddrake/errorscreen_zps11bb89fc.jpg

Coordinator
Dec 16, 2012 at 10:49 PM
You can take a screenshot and upload it to a photo sharing service such as Flickr or photobucket. Then link to it in your post.
Alt-PrintScreen will take a screen shot of only the selected Window, which will help keep the image small and upload quickly for you.

Alternatively, you can send an email of the photo to Support@AllocateThis.com.

Thanks.

Johnathon Sullinger

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 16, 2012, at 3:29 PM, "Toyduck" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Is there a way to upload screenshots to you of possible errors or problems concerning MUD Designer? I think that might be easier than only trying to describe what is happening.

Coordinator
Dec 16, 2012 at 10:52 PM
If your Room editor is what has messed up, I am aware of issues with it as well. The sizing of the UI is being reset somehow on non-Windows 7 OS's. I'm looking into this.

Johnathon Sullinger
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 16, 2012, at 3:29 PM, "Toyduck" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote: